Monday, March 11, 2013

2013: New Year, New Art, New Blog?

Haven't posted anything here in a while. I have a tumblr page http://randysiplon.tumblr.com/ , and I seem to get more of a response over there, so I might just switch over altogether because it becomes a pain to update the millions of social media outlets I am a part of. Seriously, it's ridiculous but it is a good way to get people to see your work, so I shouldn't complain too much. I do like blogger's easy to use and straightforward interface, so I will probably keep it going. Not sure yet.

2 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Great work on these Randy!

Video Teraveloka said...

Sangat menarik untuk diulas lebih dalam ketika membahas apa yang salah dengan cara bermain kamu sehingga kekalahan yang selalu di terima saat main judi bola online. Apakah benar ada Robot ? Apa yang robot itu lakukan ? (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)